Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever (1 Chronicles 16:34).
This is what people are saying about Joshua1nine:
- A GREAT EXPERIENCE as always. I would recommend Terri to anyone in need of counsel. A warm, open environment to share anything that’s on your heart. A compassionate person with whom to share and receive Godly, biblical counsel. M.K.
- Always a refreshing time! Terri is a blessing! She is an insightful and gifted counselor. She leans on the Lord for guidance and is full of scriptural wisdom and other resources to help in therapy. K.W.
- Thank you, Terri. I enjoyed our first session. I appreciate the safe space you’ve created in your office. A
- I was extremely pleased with my time with Terri. I need the focus of God and the Bible for the source of all answers, and I feel she understands this and uses this as her approach. She is not trying to give answers or her personal opinion but direct people to God who has answers for us in his word, and specific answers to us as individuals. Grateful to have the opportunity to be in this experience.
- During my session, it was the first time I felt cared about and “counseled” during a counseling session! ~L
- Thank you to the best counselor I know, a true woman of God who tells it like it is, a person who I look forward to seeing every time I have an appointment. You are a blessing and a person who understands me, gives me some much needed laughs; you are one of a kind. thank you for touching my life and the lives of countless others. ~K
- Had I had a counselor like Terri when I was going through my struggles as a child, I probably wouldn’t have the issues I have today. ~ J